Friday, February 12, 2021

Surfboard Design Challenge

 

Our Surfboard Design Challenge Padlet

Click on the link to view these creative mini-surfboards! Our art teacher, Beth, was our judge. Here are her words:


I am so honored and happy to be the judge of the surfboard challenge! First off,  I believe that everyone is a winner for participating in a creative challenge that requires effort,  artistry, innovation and imagination. So congratulations to all of you who participated in the surfboard challenge. 

It’s a really difficult decision to choose one winner because they were all so creative in their own right. I noticed lots of interesting patterns and designs and even some sparkle! I’m going to choose JOSIE  to be the winner for both her incredible shark and surfer illustration and for floatability. It was obvious that she put a lot of thought into the theme of her design. Every surfer has a story and I love how she incorporated Hamilton’s story into her surfboard design. Very inspiring Josie!!

Congratulations to Josie and to all of you! I’m proud that each and every one of you chose to participate in this creative challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment